Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, MSN & BSN
Texas Tech University, BA, Psychology
Amanda Williams, MSN, APRN, AGACNP-BC, CCRN, is a licensed adult nurse practitioner in the Texas Center for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease, a clinical partnership between Dell Children’s Medical Center and UT Health Austin. She specializes in the care of patients with complex adult congenital heart disease.
Amanda Williams earned both her master’s in nursing with an emphasis in adult gerontology acute care and her bachelor’s in nursing from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. She also earned her bachelor’s in psychology from Texas Tech University.
Amanda Williams has extensive experience in heart and vascular intensive and critical care of adult cardiac patients. She recently obtained her Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification, which is reserved for professionals who assist with data collection and analysis of a complex improvement project, and is interested in process improvement and workflow optimization as it relates to the advanced practice provider role in health systems.
Amanda Williams is an adult nurse practitioner with UT Health Austin.
- American Nurses Credentialing Center, Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses, Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Registered Nurse
- Penn Medicine, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification