Meredith Holley, PhD
Pediatric Psychologist, UT Health Austin Pediatric Psychiatry at Dell Children's
The University of Texas at Austin, PhD, Educational Psychology
The University of Texas at Austin, MA, Educational Psychology
Internship, Clinical Psychology,, University of Miami
Fellowship, Clinical Psychology,, Austin Psychology & Assessment Center
Meredith Holley, PhD, is a licensed pediatric psychologist in UT Health Austin Pediatric Psychiatry at Dell Children's, a clinical partnership between Dell Children's Medical Center and UT Health Austin. She specializes in the evaluation and treatment of children and adolescents with a wide range of developmental, behavioral, emotional, and academic concerns, including autism spectrum disorder, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, learning disabilities, anxiety, and mood disorders. Additionally, Dr. Holley is an assistant professor in the Dell Medical School Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences.
Dr. Holley earned both her doctorate and master’s in education psychology from The University of Texas at Austin and her bachelor’s in psychological and brain sciences with a focus on early childhood cognitive development from The Johns Hopkins University. She completed an internship in clinical psychology at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Mailman Center for Child Development and a fellowship in clinical psychology at the Austin Psychology & Assessment Center. She also has specialized training in neuropsychological/neurodevelopmental assessment, cognitive behavioral therapy, parent-mediated behavioral therapy, and interdisciplinary assessment approaches.
Dr. Holley is an active member of the American Psychological Association, the Society for Research in Child Development, and the Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. Her research interests include improving access to care for early identification of autism spectrum disorder as well as early biomarkers for, and phenotypic variation within, autism spectrum disorder. As the Director of Assessment and Training, she also co-leads The University of Texas at Austin research team within the Dell Children’s Medical Center Department of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. She also provides training and supervision to advanced graduate students, interns, and postdoctoral fellows.
Dr. Holley is a pediatric psychologist with UT Health Austin.
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD/ADD)
- Anxiety disorders (e.g., obsessive-compulsive disorder)
- Eligibility determination for access to educational services & accommodations
- Learning disabilities (e.g., dyslexia and dysgraphia)
- Neuropsychological evaluations of children and adolescents
- Texas Behavioral Health Executive Council, Licensed Psychologist
Awards & Honors
- Benjamin and Dorothy Fruchter Excellence in Educational Psychology Research at the Doctoral Level, The University of Texas at Austin
- Teresa Lozano Endowed Graduate Fellowship, The University of Texas at Austin