Nancy Nussbaum, PhD
Neuropsychologist, Comprehensive Pediatric Epilepsy Center, UT Health Austin Pediatric Neurosciences at Dell Children’s
The University of Texas at Austin, PhD, Educational Psychology
Residency, Pediatric Neuropsychology, Austin Neurological Clinic
Nancy Nussbaum, PhD, is a licensed neuropsychologist in the Comprehensive Pediatric Epilepsy Center within UT Health Austin Pediatric Neurosciences at Dell Children’s. With over 25 years of experience, she specializes in working with children to develop a comprehensive understanding of their strengths and challenges through neuropsychological assessment. Additionally, Dr. Nussbaum is an associate professor in the Dell Medical School Department of Neurology.
Dr. Nussbaum earned her doctorate in educational psychology at The University of Texas at Austin. She completed a residency in pediatric neuropsychology at Austin Neurological Clinic.
Dr. Nussbaum’s clinical focus is on neuropsychological evaluation and functional imagining with pediatric epilepsy patients, and her research interests include the application of functional imaging in presurgical decision-making and the modeling of neuropsychological data in epilepsy subtypes. She is active in organizational work and participates in research, publishing, and training through The University of Texas at Austin. She is a past president of the American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology (ABCN) and a Fellow of the National Academy of Neuropsychology.
- Pediatric Neuropsychology
- American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology, Clinical Neuropsychology
- American Board of Professional Psychology, Pediatric Neuropsychology
Awards & Honors
- Fellow, National Academy of Neuropsychology
- Outstanding Contribution to Education Award, Texas Psychological Association
- Past President, American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology
- Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society