Peter Giddings, PA-C
Physician Assistant, Texas Center for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Mount St. Joseph University, MPAS
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, MS, Clinical Exercise Physiology
Peter Giddings, PA-C, is a licensed physician assistant in the Texas Center for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease, a clinical partnership between Dell Children’s Medical Center and UT Health Austin. He specializes in pediatric and congenital heart surgery.
Peter Giddings earned a bachelor's degree in kinesiology at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, his master's degree in physician assistant studies from Mount St. Joseph University, and his master's degree in clinical exercise physiology from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse.
Peter Giddings formerly served as an exercise physiologist both in cardiac rehab and exercise testing at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center and in cardiac and pulmonary rehab at The Christ Hospital. He is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
Peter Giddings is a physician assistant with UT Health Austin.
- Pediatric and congenital heart surgery
- America College of Sports Medicine, Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist
- American Heart Association, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
- American Heart Association, Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification
- American Heart Association, Basic Life Support Certification
Texas Center for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Dell Children's Specialty Pavilion
4910 Mueller Blvd.
Austin, TX 78723
View On Map