Tiffany Robb, MS, CCP, LP
Perfusionist, Texas Center for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
The University of Arizona, MS, Medical Pharmacology/Cardiovascular (Perfusion) Sciences
The University of Arizona, BS, Physiology
Tiffany Robb, MS, CCP, LP, is a certified perfusionist in the Texas Center for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease, a clinical partnership between Dell Children’s Medical Center and UT Health Austin. She specializes in overseeing the cardiopulmonary bypass during surgeries.
Tiffany Robb earned both her master’s in medical pharmacology/cardiovascular (perfusion) sciences and her bachelor’s in physiology at The University of Arizona. She has extensive experience working in high-volume heart centers, such as Mayo Clinic and the University of Southern California.
Tiffany Robb has published articles and presented at conferences internationally. She is also a member of the American Academy of Cardiovascular Perfusion and the American Society of Extracorporeal Technology.
Tiffany Robb is a perfusionist with UT Health Austin.
- Proficiency in centrifugal and roller pump cardiopulmonary bypass care management
- Perfusion expertise in areas of pediatric and adult extracorporeal technology
- American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion Certified
Awards & Honors
- Above and Beyond Recognition Program Award for Teamwork, Mayo Clinic
- Fellowship in Cardiovascular Perfusion Award, American Society of Extracorporeal Technology International Conference