Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, MSN
Prairie View A&M University, BSN
Ashley Griffin, MSN, RN-BC, CPNP-AC, CCRN, is a licensed pediatric nurse practitioner in UT Health Austin Pediatric Neurosciences at Dell Children’s, a clinical partnership between Dell Children's Medical Center and UT Health Austin. She specializes in the comprehensive management of the pediatric neurosurgical patient.
Ashley Griffin earned her bachelor's degree in nursing from Prairie View A&M University and her master’s degree in nursing from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, where she graduated with honors. She also earned her acute care pediatric nurse practitioner certification and has worked in the realm of pediatrics and pediatric critical care for ten years as a registered nurse.
Ashley Griffin has served in the United States Navy as an active duty pediatric nurse, where she has been a part of the development and education of pediatric management in remote locations. She is currently serving as a Lieutenant Commander in the United States Naval Reserves with the Expeditionary Medical Facility Unit in Austin. She is a member of the National Black Nurse Practitioner Association and the American Association of Critical Care Nurses. She is also an active member of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
Ashley Griffin is a pediatric nurse practitioner with UT Health Austin.
- Pediatric neurosurgery
- American Nurses Credentialing Center, Pediatric Nursing Board Certification
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board, Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Acute Care
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses, Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse
- American Nurses Credentialing Center, Registered Nurse-Board Certified
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Registered Nurse