Rush University Medical College, PMC, Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Acute Care
University of Washington, MN, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Christine Dillingham, MN, APRN, CPNP-AC/PC, is a licensed acute care pediatric nurse practitioner in the Texas Center for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease, a clinical partnership between Dell Children’s Medical Center and UT Health Austin. She specializes in cardiology and caring for patients in the IMPACT program, which is a home monitoring program for high-risk infants who are between the stages of their single ventricle palliation.
Christine Dillingham earned her master’s in nursing from the University of Washington and both her bachelor’s in nursing and her bachelor’s in English from The University of Texas at Austin. She also earned a post-master’s certificate as a pediatric nurse practitioner in acute care from Rush University.
Christine Dillingham's clinical and research interests include improving outcomes and patient/family experiences for children with single ventricle heart disease. She is a member of the Austin Chapter of the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners.
Christine Dillingham is an acute care pediatric nurse practitioner with Pediatric & Congenital Cardiology Associates of Texas.
- Single ventricle heart disease
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board, Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board, Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Acute Care
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Registered Nurse