Danielle Bruns, RDMS (OB/GYN) (FE) (AB)
Sonographer, Comprehensive Fetal Care Center
Bryan College of Health Sciences, BS, Diagnostic Medical Sonography & Healthcare Management
Concordia University, Nebraska, BA, Music
Danielle Bruns, RDMS (OB/GYN) (FE) (AB), is a registered diagnostic medical sonographer in the Comprehensive Fetal Care Center, a clinical partnership between Dell Children’s Medical Center and UT Health Austin. She specializes in performing complex fetal ultrasounds and provides ultrasound guidance during fetal surgery.
Danielle Bruns graduated summa cum laude from Bryan College of Health Sciences with a bachelor’s degree in diagnostic medical sonography with a minor in healthcare management. She earned her bachelor’s degree in music with a focus in vocal performance from Concordia University, Nebraska. She is also certified through both the Fetal Medicine Foundation and the Nuchal Translucency and Quality Review (NTQR) for nuchal translucency and nasal bone assessment as well as CLEAR (cervical length education and review) certified through the Perinatology Foundation.
Danielle Bruns is also a member of the Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
Danielle Bruns is a diagnostic medical sonographer with Dell Children's Medical Center.
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Obstetrics and Gynecology Sonography
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Fetal Echocardiography
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Abdomen Sonography
- The Fetal Medicine Foundation, Nuchal Translucency Certified
- The Fetal Medicine Foundation, Nasal Bone Certified
- Nuchal Translucency and Quality Review, Nuchal Translucency
- Perinatology Foundation, CLEAR Certified
Awards & Honors
- Blue Healer Award, Bryan College of Health Sciences
- Charles & Esther Miller Scholarship
- Harold & Alice Eberhard Memorial Scholarship
- President’s List, Bryan College of Health Sciences
- Summa Cum Laude, Bryan College of Health Sciences
Comprehensive Fetal Care Center
Dell Children's Specialty Pavilion
4910 Mueller Blvd.
Austin, TX 78723
View On Map