Emily Viesca, MSN, APRN, CPNP-AC
Acute Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Texas Center for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, MSN
The University of Texas at Austin, BSN
Emily Viesca, MSN, APRN, CPNP-AC, is a licensed acute care pediatric nurse practitioner in the Texas Center for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease, a clinical partnership between Dell Children's Medical Center and UT Health Austin. She specializes in caring for infants, children, and adolescents with congenital heart disease.
Emily Viesca earned her bachelor's degree in nursing from The University of Texas at Austin and her master's degree in nursing from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in Lubbock. She is boarded as an acute care certified pediatric nurse practitioner.
Emily Viesca is an acute care pediatric nurse practitioner with Pediatric and Congenital Cardiology Associates of Texas.
- Congenital heart disease
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board, Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Acute Care
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- American Heart Association, Basic Life Support Certification
- American Heart Association, Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification
Awards & Honors
- Excellence in Nursing Bronze Award, Good Samaritan Foundation
Texas Center for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Dell Children's Specialty Pavilion
4910 Mueller Blvd.
Austin, TX 78723
View On Map