University of South Alabama, MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner
The University of Texas at Austin, BSN
Jena Hiltenbrand, MSN, FNP-C, is a licensed family nurse practitioner in Women’s Health, a clinical partnership between Ascension Seton and UT Health Austin. With over 20 years of experience working in women’s health, she specializes in labor and delivery, obstetrical care, high-risk pregnancy, and diabetes management.
Jena Hiltenbrand earned her bachelor’s degree in nursing with highest honors at The University of Texas at Austin and her master’s degree nursing with a family nurse practitioner concentration at the University of South Alabama.
Jena Hiltenbrand is a family nurse practitioner with UT Health Austin.
- Chronic hypertension
- Gestational diabetes
- Gestational hypertension and pre-eclampsia
- Type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Registered Nurse
Awards & Honors
- Fabulous Five Nurse of the Year Nominee, Texas Nurses Association
- State Award for Excellence Nominee, American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Women's Health - Maternal-Fetal Medicine - Medical Park Tower
Ascension Medical Group Seton Women's Health
1301 W. 38th St., Suite 600
Austin, TX 78705
View On Map
Women's Health - Maternal-Fetal Medicine - Williamson
Ascension Medical Group Seton Women’s Health
301 Seton Parkway, Suite 407
Round Rock, TX 78665
View On Map