Kari LeBret-Harris, MSN, APRN, FNP-C
Acute Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Texas Center for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Texas A&M University–Corpus Christi, MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner
Washington State University, BSN
Kari LeBret-Harris, MSN, APRN, FNP-C, is a licensed acute care pediatric nurse practitioner in the Texas Center for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease, a clinical partnership between Dell Children’s Medical Center and UT Health Austin. She specializes in transplantation.
Kari LeBret-Harris graduated magna cum laude from Washington State University with a bachelor's degree in nursing, She earned her master’s degree in nursing from Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi. where she also graduated magna cum laude. She is currently pursuing a post-master’s certificate as a pediatric nurse practitioner in acute care.
Kari LeBret-Harris has past experience caring for adult kidney transplant recipients at the Texas Transplant Institute.
Kari LeBret-Harris is an acute care pediatric nurse practitioner with UT Health Austin.
- Transplantation (both pediatric and adult)
- American Heart Association, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
- American Heart Association, Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Registered Nurse
Texas Center for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Dell Children's Specialty Pavilion
4910 Mueller Blvd.
Austin, TX 78723
View On Map