Kari LeBret-Harris, MSN, APRN, FNP-C
Transplant Nurse Practitioner, Texas Center for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Texas A&M University–Corpus Christi, MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner
Washington State University, BSN
Kari LeBret-Harris, MSN, APRN, FNP-C, is a licensed nurse practitioner in the Texas Center for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease, the clinical partnership between Dell Children’s Medical Center and UT Health Austin. She specializes in transplantation.
Kari LeBret-Harris earned her master’s in nursing from Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, where she graduated magna cum laude, and her bachelor’s in nursing from Washington State University, where she also graduated magna cum laude. She is currently pursuing a post-master’s certificate as a pediatric nurse practitioner in acute care.
Kari LeBret-Harris has past experience caring for adult kidney transplant recipients at the Texas Transplant Institute.
- Transplantation (both pediatric and adult)
- American Heart Association, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
- American Heart Association, Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Family Nurse Practitioner Certification
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Registered Nurse