Kari LeBret-Harris, MSN, APRN, FNP-C
Transplant Nurse Practitioner, Texas Center for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Texas A&M University–Corpus Christi, MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner
Washington State University, BSN
Kari LeBret-Harris, MSN, APRN, FNP-C, is a licensed nurse practitioner in the Texas Center for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease, a clinical partnership between Dell Children’s Medical Center and UT Health Austin. She specializes in transplantation.
Kari LeBret-Harris earned her master’s in nursing from Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, where she graduated magna cum laude, and her bachelor’s in nursing from Washington State University, where she also graduated magna cum laude. She is currently pursuing a post-master’s certificate as a pediatric nurse practitioner in acute care.
Kari LeBret-Harris has past experience caring for adult kidney transplant recipients at the Texas Transplant Institute.
Kari LeBret-Harris is a nurse practitioner with UT Health Austin.
- Transplantation (both pediatric and adult)
- American Heart Association, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
- American Heart Association, Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Family Nurse Practitioner Certification
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Registered Nurse