Karrie Stuhlsatz, RD, CSP, LD
Ketogenic Dietitian, UT Health Austin Pediatric Neurosciences at Dell Children's
Kansas State University, BS, Dietetics
Karrie Stuhlsatz, RD, CSP, LD, is a registered dietitian in UT Health Austin Pediatric Neurosciences at Dell Children’s, a clinical partnership between Dell Children's Medical Center and UT Health Austin. She provides ketogenic diet therapy to patients experiencing epilepsy as part of the Ketogenic Therapies of Texas center. Karrie uses diet therapy as a form of medication to treat medical conditions for her patients. As a member of the Comprehensive Pediatric Epilepsy Center team, she initiates and manages diet therapy for children with seizures.
Karrie Stuhlsatz received a bachelor's degree in dietetics from Kansas State University. After practicing as a cardiac dietitian, Karrie turned her focus to pediatric nutrition and obtained a certification as a pediatric nutrition specialist.
Karie Stuhlsatz is a registered dietitian with Dell Children's Medical Group.
- Ketogenic Diet: Classic and Modified
- Low Glycemic Index Therapy
- Modified Atkins Diet
- Commission on Dietetic Registration, Registered Dietitian
- Commission on Dietetic Registration, Specialist in Pediatric Nutrition
- Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, Licensed Dietitian