The University of Texas at Austin, DNP, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Virginia Tech, BS, Biochemistry
Kayleigh Todd, DNP, PNP-AC/PC, is a licensed acute care pediatric nurse practitioner in the Texas Center for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease, the clinical partnership between Dell Children’s Medical Center and UT Health Austin. She specializes in caring for infants, children, and adolescents with heart diseases and defects in the cardiac intensive care unit. Additionally, Kayleigh Todd is a clinical assistant professor in The University of Texas at Austin School of Nursing.
Kayleigh Todd earned her Doctor of Nursing Practice degree from The University of Texas at Austin and her bachelor’s in biochemistry from Virginia Tech.
Kayleigh Todd formerly volunteered as an emergency medical technician (EMT) at her local rescue department and worked as a patient safety assistant within the Virginia Commonwealth University Health System. She also has experience working in vaccine development. Her clinical interests include the development of post-graduate education programs specific to advanced practice providers and point of care ultrasound education.
Kayleigh Todd is an acute care pediatric nurse practitioner with UT Health Austin.
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board, Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board, Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Acute Care
- Texas Board of Nursing, Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Registered Nurse
Awards & Honors
- The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
- Team Health Practice Makes Perfect Award
- Seton Nursing Scholarship Award
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing