Frontier Nursing University, MSN
Tarleton State University, BSN
Kimberly Garrett, MSN, APRN, FNP-C, IBCLC, is a licensed family nurse practitioner in Women’s Health, a clinical partnership between Ascension Seton and UT Health Austin. She specializes in obstetrical care, high-risk pregnancy, and lactation assessment and management.
Kimberly Garrett earned her master’s in nursing from Frontier Nursing University and her bachelor’s in nursing from Tarleton State University. She is also a certified maternal newborn nurse and a board-certified lactation consultant.
Kimberly Garrett’s clinical interests and areas of research include endocrine disorders and health living across the lifespan. She is a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, the American Nurses Association, Central Texas Nurse Practitioners, Texas Nurse Practitioners, and the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing.
Kimberly Garrett is a family nurse practitioner with UT Health Austin.
- National Certification Corporation, Maternal Newborn Nursing Certification
- International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners, International Board Certified Lactation Consultant
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Registered Nurse