Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, MS, Nursing
Texas Christian University, BS, Nursing
Kimberly Mooney, APRN, CPNP-PC, is a licensed pediatric nurse practitioner in the Concussion Clinic within UT Health Austin Pediatric Neurosciences at Dell Children’s, a clinical partnership between Dell Children's Medical Center and UT Health Austin. She specializes in the management and treatment of pediatric concussions.
Kimberly Mooney earned her bachelor’s degree in nursing from Texas Christian University and graduated summa cum laude with a master's degree in nursing from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. She also earned her primary care pediatric nurse practitioner certification and is a credentialed ImPACT consultant. To become a credentialed ImPACT consultant, she attended a leading training program designed for healthcare professionals who want to provide best-in-class concussion care.
Kimberly Mooney is an active member of the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners. Prior to becoming a nurse practitioner, she worked at both Dell Children’s Medical Center and Children’s Medical Center Dallas as a trauma/surgical nurse.
Kimberly Mooney is a pediatric nurse practitioner with UT Health Austin.
- ImPACT Applications, Inc., Credentialed ImPACT Consultant
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board, Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Primary Care
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Registered Nurse
Awards & Honors
- May Smith Nursing Excellence Award in Clinical Inquiry