Kristina Jülich, MD
Pediatric Epileptologist, UT Health Austin Pediatric Neurosciences at Dell Children's
French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany, MD
Residency, Pediatrics, Charité Children’s Hospital, Berlin, Germany
Residency, Pediatric Neurology, Boston Children's Hospital
Kristina Jülich, MD, is a board-certified pediatric epileptologist in the Comprehensive Pediatric Epilepsy Center within UT Health Austin Pediatric Neurosciences at Dell Children’s, a clinical partnership between Dell Children's Medical Center and UT Health Austin. She specializes in treating pediatric patients with epilepsy. Additionally, Dr. Jülich is an assistant professor in the Dell Medical School Department of Neurology.
Dr. Jülich earned her medical degree from Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin in Germany, where she received highest honors. She completed a residency in pediatrics at Charité Children’s Hospital in Berlin, Germany as well as both a second residency in child neurology and a fellowship in neurogenetics at Boston Children’s Hospital.
Dr. Jülich is a pediatric epileptologist with UT Health Austin.
- Child epilepsy
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Child Neurology
- American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology
Awards & Honors
- Child Neurology Residency Chief Resident, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Clinical Research & Training Fellowship, American Epilepsy Society
- EpiPort Clinical Research Training Program, American Epilepsy Society
- Farley Award
- Von Meyer Travel Award