Lisa Hadorn, MSN, APRN, FNP-C
Family Nurse Practitioner, Foregut and General Surgery, Digestive Health
The University of Texas at Arlington, MSN
Angelo State University, BSN
Lisa Hadorn, MSN, APRN, FNP-C, is a licensed family nurse practitioner in Digestive Health, a clinical partnership between Ascension Seton and UT Health Austin. She specializes in gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) diagnostic and treatment options.
Lisa Hadorn earned her master’s in nursing from The University of Texas at Arlington, where she graduated summa cum laude and was inducted into the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, and her bachelor’s in nursing from Angelo State University. She is also clinically trained on acquisition and analysis of high-resolution manometry and ambulatory pH testing and participates in clinical research studies.
Lisa Hadorn’s clinical interests include Barrett’s esophagus and esophageal outflow and motility disorders. She is a recipient of the Patient Choice Nurse of the Year Award and a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, the American Foregut Society, the American Gastroenterological Association, and Texas Nurse Practitioners.
Lisa Hadorn is a family nurse practitioner with UT Health Austin.
- Catheter/capsule-based ambulatory pH testing
- High-resolution esophageal manometry
- Perioperative care of esophageal and foregut patients
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Family Nurse Practitioner
- American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, Certified Bariatric Nurse
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Registered Nurse
Awards & Honors
- Patient Choice Nurse of the Year Award