The University of Texas at Austin, MSN
Texas Christian University, BSN
Lisa Pomeroy, MSN, RN, CPNP-AC, is a licensed acute care pediatric nurse practitioner in the Texas Center for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease, a clinical partnership between Dell Children’s Medical Center and UT Health Austin. She specializes in caring for infants, children, and adolescents with heart diseases and defects. Additionally, Lisa Pomeroy is an adjunct clinical affiliate faculty for The University of Texas at Austin School of Nursing.
Lisa Pomeroy earned her bachelor’s degree in nursing from Texas Christian University. She earned both her bachelor's degree in biology and her master’s degree in nursing with an acute care pediatric nurse practitioner certification from The University of Texas at Austin.
Lisa Pomeroy is actively involved in the Coronary Anomalies Program, a specialty program within the Texas Center for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease, and she is the primary cardiology nurse practitioner at Dell Children’s Medical Center for the MUSIC (Long-TerM OUtcomes after the Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome In Children) multi-center study for children with MIS-C (multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children). She is also a member of the American College of Cardiology and the National Association of Nurse Practitioners.
Lisa Pomeroy is an acute care pediatric nurse practitioner with UT Health Austin.
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board, Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner – Acute Care
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board, Certified Pediatric Nurse
- American Heart Association, Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Registered Nurse
Awards & Honors
- Seton Nurse Scholarship
- Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society