Margaret “Maggie” Goss, MSN, CPNP-PC
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, UT Health Austin Pediatric Neurosciences at Dell Children’s
Vanderbilt University, MSN
Georgetown University, BSN
Margaret “Maggie” Goss, MSN, CPNP-PC, is a licensed pediatric nurse practitioner in UT Health Austin Pediatric Neurosciences at Dell Children’s. She specializes in cardiac and neurodevelopment. Additionally, Maggie Goss is an advanced practice nurse in the Dell Medical School Department of Neurology.
Maggie Goss earned her master’s in nursing from Vanderbilt University and her bachelor’s in nursing from Georgetown University. She also earned her primary care pediatric nurse practitioner certification.
Maggie Goss’ clinical interests include the neurodevelopment of patients with congenital heart disease. She also has experience treating children with brain and spinal cord injuries as well as children with tuberous sclerosis and those who have experienced a stroke.
- Cardiac and neurodevelopment
- Neonatal intensive care follow-up
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board, Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Primary Care
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Registered Nurse