Mary Beth Joy, MS, RD, LD
Pediatric Dietitian, UT Health Austin Pediatric Neurosciences at Dell Children's
University of Kansas Medical Center, MS, Clinical Nutrition
University of Central Missouri, BS, Dietetics and Nutrition
Mary Beth Joy, MS, RD, LD, is a pediatric dietitian in UT Health Austin Pediatric Neurosciences at Dell Children's, a clinical partnership between Dell Children's Medical Center and UT Health Austin. She has 30 years of experience in clinical nutrition and has focused on ketogenic diet therapy for pediatrics and young adults since 2010. She and the team of dietitians at Dell Children's Medical Center provide seamless nutritional care through a ketogenic diet for inpatients.
Mary Beth Joy earned a bachelor's degree in dietetics and nutrition and completed a dietetic internship from the University of Central Missouri. She completed a master of science degree in clinical nutrition at the University of Kansas Medical Center.
Mary Beth Joy is a registered and licensed dietitian with Ascension Medical Group.
- Low Glycemic Index Diet or LGIT
- Medium Chain Triglyceride Diet
- Modified Atkins Diet or MAD
- Modified Ketogenic Diet
- Traditional Ketogenic Diet
- Licensed Dietitian, Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
Awards & Honors
- Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year for Missouri
- Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year for Kansas City Metropolitan Area