Max Holtz, MD, MPH
Obstetrician-Gynecologist, Women's Health
French, Greek, Medical Spanish
Saint Louis University School of Medicine, MD
Washington University in Saint Louis, MPH
Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Missouri
Max Holtz, MD, MPH, is a board-eligible obstetrician-gynecologist in Women’s Health, a clinical partnership between Ascension Seton and UT Health Austin. Additionally, Dr. Holtz is an assistant professor in the Dell Medical School Department of Women’s Health.
Dr. Holtz earned his medical degree from the Saint Louis University School of Medicine and his master’s in public health from Washington University in Saint Louis. He completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Missouri.
Dr. Holtz was recognized as Outstanding Laparoendoscopic Resident Surgeon by the Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons and received the Outstanding Resident Award by the North American Society of Pediatric and Adolescenty Gynecology as well as the Eugene W.J. Pearce Outstanding Resident Award at the Truman Medical Center in Kansas City.
Dr. Holtz is an obstetrician-gynecologist with Ascension Medical Group Seton Women’s Health.
- Obstetrical and gynecologic services
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Board Eligible
Awards & Honors
- Eugene W.J. Pearce Outstanding Resident Award, Truman Medical Center
- Outstanding Laparoendoscopic Resident Surgeon, Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons
- Outstanding Resident Award, North American Society of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology