Molly Singer, MD, FACOG
Obstetrician-Gynecologist, Women's Health
Harvard University, BA
Residency, Temple University Hospital
Fellowship, Obstetrics-Gynecology, Baylor College of Medicine
Molly Singer, MD, FACOG, is a board-certified obstetrician-gynecologist with Women's Health, a clinical partnership between Ascension Seton and UT Health Austin. She is an assistant professor of Medicine in the Department of Women's Health Dell Medical School at The University of Texas at Austin.
After completing undergraduate studies at Harvard University, she obtained her medical degree at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland. She completed her residency at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia and a fellowship in OB-GYN hospitalist medicine at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston.
Dr. Singer’s special interests include protocol development and quality improvement initiatives. She has a strong interest in medical student and resident education and has won a number of teaching awards in residency and fellowship.
Dr. Singer is an obstetrician-gynecologist with Ascension Medical Group.
- General ob-gyn
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fellow
Awards & Honors
- Finalist, Baylor College of Medicine Academy of Distinguished Educators Showcase of Educational Scholarship, 2022
- Texas Children’s Hospital Center for Research, Innovation, and Scholarship in Medical Education Fellow Award, 2022
- Temple University Hospital Department of OB/GYN Resident Teaching Award, 2018 and 2020