Sarah Felderhoff, MSN, APRN
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, Women's Health
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, Livestrong Cancer Institutes
The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner
The University of Texas at Austin, BSN
Sarah Felderhoff, MSN, APRN, is a licensed advanced practice registered nurse in Women’s Health, a clinical partnership between Ascension Seton and UT Health Austin, and UT Health Austin’s Livestrong Cancer Institutes. She is also a part of UT Health Austin's CaLM Care Team and a part of UT Health Austin’s Cancer Fertility Preservation care team. She specializes in oncofertility, a subfield that bridges oncology and reproductive research to explore and expand options for cancer
Sarah Felderhoff earned her bachelor’s in nursing from The University of Texas at Austin and her Master’s in nursing from the University of Texas Medical Branch.
Sarah Felderhoff is an active member of both the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and the Austin Advanced Practice Nurses Network.
Sarah Felderhoff is an advanced practice registered nurse and cancer fertility specialist with UT Health Austin.
- Oncofertility services and navigation
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Registered Nurse
Awards & Honors
- Dell Children’s Daisy Award for Extraordinary Nurses
- Edith Clarkson Academic Achievement Award and Scholarship
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing