Sarah Wilson Poole, MSN, APRN, FNP-C
Family Nurse Practitioner, Women's Health
Family Nurse Practitioner, Livestrong Cancer Institutes
The University of Texas at Austin, MSN
The University of Texas at Austin, BSN
Sarah Wilson Poole, MSN, APRN, FNP-C, is a licensed family nurse practitioner in both Women’s Health, a clinical partnership between Ascension Seton and UT Health Austin, and UT Health Austin’s Livestrong Cancer Institutes. She is also a part of both UT Health Austin’s Hereditary Cancer Screening and Risk Reduction care team and UT Health Austin’s CaLM Care Team.
Sarah Wilson Poole earned both her master’s in nursing and her bachelor’s in nursing from The University of Texas at Austin. She is certified through the Oncology Nursing Society to administer chemotherapy and immunotherapy.
Sarah Wilson Poole also provides services through the Ascension Seton Infusion Center. Her clinical interests include Oncology Symptom Management Putting Evidence Into Practice resources, which are designed to provide evidence-based interventions aimed at reducing symptoms secondary to chemotherapy and/or radiation treatment to make treatment more tolerable for patients. She is a member of Austin Advanced Practice Nurses Alliance and Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing.
Sarah Wilson Poole is a family nurse practitioner with UT Health Austin.
- Gynecologic oncology
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners, Family Nurse Practitioner Certified
- Texas Board of Nursing, Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Registered Nurse
Awards & Honors
- Certificate of Achievement for Demonstrating Great Service, Dell Seton Medical Center
- DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurses, Dell Seton Medical Center
- Selected Presenter, St. David’s Community Health and Prevention Research
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing