Shae Clark, MSN, APRN, CPNP-AC, CCRN
Acute Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Texas Center for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, MSN
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, BSN
Shae Clark, MSN, APRN, CPNP-AC, CCRN, is a licensed acute care pediatric nurse practitioner in the Texas Center for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease, the clinical partnership between Dell Children’s Medical Center and UT Health Austin. She specializes in caring for pediatric patients with congenital and acquired heart disease and their families in the cardiac intensive care setting.
Shae Clark earned both her master’s in nursing and bachelor’s in nursing from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, where she graduated Magna Cum Laude. She also earned her acute care pediatric nurse practitioner certification and is a certified critical care nurse.
Shae Clark is a member of the Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Society, the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, and the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses. She was awarded the DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurses for her commitment to providing high-quality, family-centered care to the pediatric patients she serves. She enjoys volunteering as a camp counselor at Camp Brave Heart, a summer camp for children with congenital heart disease, in Dallas, Texas, of which she was a founding member in 2017.
- Cardiac critical care
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses, Certified Critical Care Nurse
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board, Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Acute Care
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Texas Board of Nursing, Licensed Registered Nurse
Awards & Honors
- DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurses
- Nurse of the Year Nominee, Dell Children’s