The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, MD
Residency, Internal Medicine, Duke University Medical Center
Fellowship. Cardiovascular Medicine, Cleveland Clinic
Fellowship, Advanced Cardiac Imaging, Cleveland Clinic
Sneha Vakamudi, MD, MS, FACC, is a board-certified cardiologist and cardiovascular imaging specialist in the Institute for Cardiovascular Health, a clinical partnership between Ascension Seton and UT Health Austin. She specializes in valvular heart disease and multimodality imaging, including advanced echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, cardiac CT, and cardiac MRI. She works as part of the Structural Heart/Valve team at Ascension Texas Cardiovascular where she serves as the Director of Structural Imaging. Additionally, Dr. Vakamudi is an assistant professor in the Dell Medical School Department of Internal Medicine and an associate program director of the program's Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship.
Dr. Vakamudi earned her medical school at UT Southwestern in Dallas before completing a residency in Internal Medicine at Duke University Medical Center. She went on to complete both a fellowship in cardiovascular medicine fellowship and an advanced cardiac imaging fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic. She is a faculty member of the American College of Cardiology.
Dr. Vakamudi is a cardiologist with Ascension Medical Group.
- Advanced cardiac imaging
- Cardiovascular medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular CT
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Echocardiography and Structural Echocardiography
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology
Awards & Honors
- Fellow of the Year, Cleveland Clinic
- Irving G Dawson Memorial Award for Clinical Excellent, Cleveland Clinic
- Razavi Award for Cardiovascular Research, Cleveland Clinic
- Chief Fellow, Cleveland Clinic