Yvette Williams-Brown, MD, MMS, FACOG
Gynecologic Oncologist, Women's Health
Gynecologic Oncologist, Livestrong Cancer Insitutes
Tulane University, MD
The University of Texas Medical Branch, MMS, Biomedical Sciences
Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
Fellowship, Gynecologic Oncology, The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
Yvette Williams-Brown, MD, is a fellowship-trained gynecologic oncologist in both Women’s Health, a clinical partnership between Ascension Seton and UT Health Austin, and UT Health Austin’s Livestrong Cancer Institutes. She is also a part of UT Health Austin's CaLM Care Team. Additionally, Dr. Williams-Brown is an associate professor in both the Dell Medical School Department of Women’s Health and the Dell Medical School Department of Oncology.
Dr. Williams-Brown earned her medical degree from Tulane University and her master's in medical science with a focus in biomedical sciences from The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. She also completed both a residency in obstetrics and gynecology and a fellowship in gynecologic oncology at The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston.
Dr. Williams-Brown is passionate about mentoring the next generation of physicians and plays an active role at the Dell Medical School as a career advisor and an Academic Society Coach. Her community and research interests involve improving health care delivery so that it is more equitable and inclusive, particularly in relation to women's health.
Dr. Williams-Brown is a gynecologic oncologist with UT Health Austin.
- Gynecologic oncology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
Awards & Honors
- Austin Monthly Top Doctor
- Excellence in Teaching, Dell Medical School Department of Women’s Health
- National Faculty Award for Excellence in Resident Education, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology (CREOG)
- Texas Super Doctors, Texas Monthly
- Top Ten Super Doctors, Austin Black Business Journal and Community News Magazine