The University of Texas Medical School at Houston, MD
The University of Texas at Austin, BA
Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, St. Joseph’s Medical Center
Zachary Chipman, MD, FACOG, is a board-certified obstetrician-gynecologist and the Director of Obstetrics and Gynecology within Women’s Health, a clinical partnership between Ascension Seton and UT Health Austin. Additionally, Dr. Chipman is an assistant professor and the Obstetrics and Gynecology Division Director for the Dell Medical School Department of Women’s Health.
Dr. Chipman earned his medical degree from The University of Texas Medical School at Houston and his bachelor’s from The University of Texas at Austin. He completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at St. Joseph’s Medical Center.
Dr. Chipman’s clinical and research interests include vaginal surgery techniques, laparoscopic-based procedures, and clinical quality improvement. He is also the physician lead for the Enhanced Recovery After Surgery Quality Improvement Project for Ascension Seton Medical Group. He has been recognized as a top doctor in Austin by Austin Monthly Magazine and has participated in several mission trips to Guatemala and the Philippines.
Dr. Chipman is an obstetrician-gynecologist with Ascension Medical Group Seton Women’s Health.
- Obstetrical and gynecologic services
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Awards & Honors
- Best Doctors in Austin, Austin Monthly Magazine
- Dell Academy Excellence in Teaching Award, Dell Medical School
- National Mentor Award, American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Teaching Award, National Council on Resident Education
- Super Doctors Texas Award